The Tully Rinckey law firm is the worst firm on the planet - DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM!!!The firm overbilled me $10,000.

Then, when presented with the overbilling, the firm billed more than $1600 to process my payment which still has not been made. These people will lie to you. They are lazy and incompetent. Run - run as fast as you can and do not hire these bozos.

you will be sorry! They are a body shop and scam artists. Run!!! The Tully Rinckey law firm is the worst firm on the planet - DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM!!!

The Tully Rinckey law firm is the worst firm on the planet - DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM!!!The Tully Rinckey law firm is the worst firm on the planet - DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM!!!

Review about: Tully Rinckey Legal Service.

Reason of review: fraud and incompetence.

I didn't like: Being lied to and overbilled.

Had an Experience with Tully Rinckey?

Comments

Columbia, Maryland, United States #1352580

We sincerely apologize that you feel your case wasnt handled in a satisfactory manner. Please call us at 518-218-7100 or e-mail us at info@tullylegal.com so that we may discuss the matter with you and try to resolve it. Thank you.

to Tully Rinckey PLLC Cayuga, New York, United States #1354910

You people did the exact same thing to me! I am angry beyond words at how imcompetant you people are!