As a former employee:

The place is filled with whispers and back stabbers. Imagine going to your human resources department in confidentiality...from the smallest to the largest thing...and being laughed at, belittled and having your personal information made a mockery of. That's exactly what you will find at Tully Rinckey.

Ask for accommodation or make suggestions for improvements? You get ignored for months on end, that is if you even get a response. Pitch in, help others out, take on new projects? Don't expect thanks or even acknowledgement because your work gets passed off as someone else's.

All in all, the turn over rate for every department is unlike any other...that's a sign right there. Hands down I recommend quadruple thinking it over before you accept or even apply for a position with Tully Rinckey.

Good luck!

Had an Experience with Tully Rinckey?

Comments

I am not an employee but I was going to be a potential client.I did a consultation and was actually going to cough up $6000.

I paid some of the money up front. However, I got a bad feeling when I read the retainer agreement with them stating that $6000 wouldn't be a cap. So, I called them and asked for a basic list of fees that I could refer to so I could reference it with any bill I received. Long story short, I was belittled and talked down to like I was an *** and talked down to in a sarcastic unprofessional tone.

I was also told that it was unusual for an attorney to have this sort of a listing of potential fees! BS!

Long story short, I am trying to get a refund of the money I already paid that they havent had the chance to use.Thank God I figured it out when I did.

to Anonymous Norwich, New York, United States #897704

Good luck,if you try to file a complaint with the 3rd department Committee on Professional Standards one of the partners is on one of the committees and will file no wrong doing. They were my worst nightmare and only made my mAtters worse.

MADasHell20132013

Your better off leaving that place, you will be a better person because of it.